Water Heater Repair for Every Type of Equipment
Westbrook Comfort Care Specialists Perform Water Heater Repair & Installation–Both Electric and Gas
Do You Have Gas? If not, perhaps you should!
Well, there’s a loaded question if I’ve ever seen one. Seriously, given the rising costs of energy now may very well be the time for you to consider one or more energy saving gas appliances for your home. Westbrook has been partnered with TECO Peoples Gas and numerous propane gas companies for a number of years providing energy efficient natural gas and propane solutions to many homeowners across Central Florida. Whether it be a tankless water heater, a gas range or gas dryer you may very well be able to save significant dollars month in and month out by converting to natural gas. Even if you throw the money savings out of the equation (which I don’t think you would) you could be enjoying the benefits of tankless hot water, consistent heat for cooking or quick heat for drying your clothes. Give us a call and see if you qualify as a TECO Peoples Gas customer or a propane customer so that you can begin enjoying the benefits of having gas.
To save energy, install efficient natural gas appliances using energy conservation programs from TECO Peoples Gas. For conservation program information, visit www.peoplesgas.com or www.gasadvantage.com.
- Savings of up to 50% on your water heating costs when going from electric to gas.
- Continuous supply of hot water.
- Hot water when you want it…no more heating hot water all the time…heat it just when you need it.
- A life expectancy up to two times that of a standard hot water heater.
- Reclaim valuable space through space savings of a tankless heater.
Current Tankless Rebate/Financing Offerings
- Energy Tax Credit – Get up to a $300 tax credit towards the full purchase price of a qualifying tankless water heater purchased and installed before December 31, 2011. A federal tax credit reduces your overall tax liability dollar for dollar and is applied directly to your federal tax return at the end of the year.
- TECO – Get a $525 energy conservation rebate when you replace your electric water heater with a natural gas water heater. This is on top of the Energy Tax Credit mentioned above when purchasing a tankless hot water heater.
- Kissimmee Propane – For as little as $40 per month for (60) months, Kissimmee Propane will install a Noritz tankless hot water heater when combined with propane from Kissimmee Propane. Please call for more information.
For existing TECO natural gas customers, call (407) 841-3310 today to see if you qualify for TECO’s $24.99/month tankless water heater offering or a $450 rebate directly from TECO.
Noritz Tankless – To learn more about Noritz tankless hot water heaters go to www.noritz.com.
Click to Learn More:
Electric Water Heaters
Tankless Water Heaters
Gas Water Heaters